Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sanded Filled Holes/Fiberglassed Rear Seat Top/Rounded Transom Doubler





Today, I sanded down all of the holes filled yesterday and then applied thickened epoxy on the ones that didn't fill all the way in. I also sanded down the interior filled holes, as well as filled the ones up below the front deck that I didn't get to before. They will be sanded down tomorrow.
I also fiberglassed the top of the rear seat after re-fitting it to the boat. The front of the rear seat was rounded over with a 1/2" roundover bit before fiberglassing, as well. I will wait for it to cure before cutting out the rear seat hinged part.
The transom doubler was rounded over with a 1/2" roundover bit on my router and then covered with a layer of epoxy.
The sides of the hull that stuck out behind the transom were sanded down to match the transom and the corners were rounded over by hand sanding.
6 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment