Monday, April 30, 2012

Boat Put on Trailer



Yesterday, I finally put the boat on the trailer. I found that it doesn't sit as well as it should according to the plans, so I am looking for a trailer keel roller that is flat that will raise up the bow and help the rest of the boat hull sit tightly against the bunks. I am also trying to determine the best position for the boat on the trailer to make sure it will pull correctly. I wanted to keep the beavertail part past the end of the trailer which would allow the motor to be completely down without hitting the trailer, so I am still looking at that option as well.
That is my girlfriend Jamie, who helped me put the boat on the trailer. I used a engine hoist and a large dolly I had made for a past project.
1.5 hours

1 comment:

  1. Where can I obtain free blue prints for a 20 foot mini-tug?

    ReplyDelete