Monday, April 23, 2012

Trailer Jack and Trailer Lights Installed


Yesterday, after working on Pat's RV-9A and getting it very close to flying, I finally got back to work on the wiring and lights on the trailer. I also used conduit wherever I could to help with future abrasion issues. They were checked on my Dodge Quad Cab and work good! I was going to give it a test tow without the boat on it, but haven't yet.
I also installed the trailer jack the other day. It is a Tool Shop brand? from Menards that was on sale for $24.99 and is the 1500 pound version with a two year warranty! I couldn't find a better deal than that anywhere.
3 hours
Does anybody reading this know how to fix the new way the photos are put in the blog? I can not seem to get them to line up correctly now, as they will not let me put them side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment