Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Launching Boat July 4th 2012!! Battery Cables; Motor Test Run; Test Towed









Today, I made the battery cables and installed them along with a new 24 Series battery.
I also test run the engine for the first time, and it started right up on the first time! All I had to do was adjust the idle rpm very slightly and it ran fine and shifted fine. The real test will be in the lake tomorrow!!
This boat will launch tomorrow on July 4th, 2012!!!!
I hooked the boat and trailer up to my truck and towed it to Cheney Lake and back with no problems. The hubs seemed to get a little too warm, but the trailer towed great. You can hardly tell you are pulling anything. Got some photos by the water too!
LAUNCHING TOMORROW JULY 4TH 2012!!!!!!!!!!
5 hours

1 comment:

  1. You did an outstanding job building this boat! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete